About this item
Create a cozy conversation spot centered around this pipe coffee table with industrial farmhouse and rustic urban vibe! It's light weight x-style modern design and ease of assembly makes for a perfect stress-free new addition to your home! Made from recyclable aged aluminum pipes flash plated fittings and reclaimed /aged finished sustainable solid Paulownia (lightest to strongest ratio wood species in the world) wood. This coffee table melds both cool industrial and rustic warm elements beautifully. It features a lower solid wood Paulownia shelf ideal for stacking books magazines or displaying decor pieces. Pair the pipe coffee table with the matching side table for a pulled together look you'll love.
Wood has a natural character that makes each piece vary slightly. This adds to the character of each piece. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above. No two woods are created equal!
|Product Dimension||19.5"H x 46"W x 24"D|
|Product Weight||31 LB|
|Package Dimension||5"H x 47"W x 27"D|
|Package Weight lbs||36|
|Pipeframe||Aircraft grade Aluminum|
|Wood shelf||Sustainable Paulownia hardwood with Reclaimed aged finish|
|Assembly Time Required||Up to 15 minutes|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited warranty excluding wood|
|Collection Type||New Age|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
|Shelf Weight Capacity||50 LB|
Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.