About this item
Expert craftsmanship and high-quality materials give this 2-tier pipe console table - etagere an heirloom quality. Each table is made from recyclable air-craft grade aged aluminum and reclaimed/aged finished sustainable solid Paulownia (lightest to strongest ratio wood species in the world) wood. With a versatile and light weight design the pipe console table is a breeze to assemble and melds beautifully with industrial farmhouse modern and minimalist spaces! Place in the entry hallway or center on an accent wall for a striking focal point. The pipe console table comes with a range of two fine finishes for sustainable solid Paulownia wood and aged metal finishes.
Wood has a natural character that makes each piece vary slightly. This adds to the character of each piece. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above. No two woods are created equal!
|Product Dimension||32" H x 42" W x 14" D|
|Product Weight||17 LB|
|Package Dimension||5"H x 43"W x 15"D|
|Package Weight lbs||23.5|
|Pipeframe||Aircraft grade Aluminum|
|Wood shelf||Sustainable Paulownia hardwood with Reclaimed aged finish|
|Assembly Time Required||Up to 20 minutes|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited warranty excluding wood|
|Collection Type||New Age|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
|Shelf Weight Capacity||25 LB|
Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.