About this item
Amp the style factor in any room with our industrial vintage pipe side table. It features an x-style base crafted from air-craft grade recyclable aluminum pipes. All our fittings are flash plated with real metals! The top and lower shelf are made of sustainable solid Paulownia (lightest to strongest ratio wood species in the world) wood with a reclaimed/aged finish. This beautiful solid rustic side table is light weight and is designed to be disassembled and assembled without the loss of quality. It possesses a small scale to fit nicely with today's small urban living and personal spaces. Ideally placed in a pair flanking the sofa for an uber-stylish conversation area. Select a side table with pipe fitting and wood finishes to match your decor.
Wood has a natural character that makes each piece vary slightly. This adds to the character of each piece. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above. No two woods are created equal!
|Product Dimension||22"H x 20"W x 18"D|
|Product Weight||14 LB|
|Package Dimension||19.5"H x 21"W x 6.5"D|
|Package Weight lbs||17.5|
|Pipeframe||Aircraft grade Aluminum|
|Wood shelf||Sustainable Paulownia hardwood with Reclaimed aged finish|
|Assembly Time Required||Up to 15 minutes|
|Product Warranty||1 year limited warranty excluding wood|
|Collection Type||New Age|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
|Shelf Weight Capacity||20 LB|
Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture. Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened with water and dry completely with another clean cloth always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes hot dishes and harsh solvents such as nail polish alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets windows or in direct sunlight.